Thursday, July 11, 2013

Shopping high

Today, I let the shopaholic frolic... I am a self confessed shopaholic... What can I say...

Shopping really makes me happy, it gives me a certain high... Though of course there are limitations... (Ahem your budget)...

Its just one of those days that I wanted to treat myself from my job, I mean what good does working do if you wont be able to enjoy the fruits of your labor right?

My thoughts exactly...

So i managed to buy 2 dresses and a blouse for my mom from forever21 and I bought a DMs replica... By the SM department store line....

I have always wanted a pair of DMs (doc martens), I used to have a pair.. But that was way back when I was 9 years old... When I told my mom about the DMs replica... She asked me about those ones that I had before and I shot her a look.... As if those would fit me still.... (Sometimes I think my mom thinks iam still a little girl)--- another story there....

It took quite a while deciding which pair I wanted because I want to have both designs... 1st one I saw was the black one.. Classic.... It can really pass off as DMs.... Then I saw the 2nd one with the floral print


Itsss so pretty.... my friend, louisse who went with me last night to try this out told me that I should get both... But again.. Limitations... Sooooo what did i end up buying.... This....



No comments:

Post a Comment