Tuesday, October 25, 2011

the attitude of gratitude

I've been a lazy shutterbug lately that I rarely take photos of these random heart shaped things well because I'm lazy to take out my camera...

and right now, I'm feeling a bit wanting to write about certain things like:

1) how I'd like to thank Z.S. Bernardo- Reyes - My school batchmate.. and how I feel like writing down my thoughts once again...

2) which brings me to my title: the attitude of gratitude... I realize that in order for any human being to be successful in anything they want to achieve in life they must be happy and content...

and they will be happy and content if they are grateful for all the blessings they receive, so whether or not you believe in God.. just by being grateful that you have a bed that you sleep on or ample lights in your room... jotting them down makes you appreciate everything.. and I will try to do that too.. jotting them down no matter how big or small they may be...

3) how i'd like to embrace every moment of my life and try to smile every chance I get...

4) believing that God will never put you to harm, as long as you are not stepping on other people, as long as you believe in them.. they, along side you, will prosper...

I'd like to believe that God placed me in this awesome world to help out people, by giving them jobs.. as long as you have good faith and trust in these people, they will also help you out. I love to help out people who love to help themselves too. I don't think spoon feeding them what they need will help them. Which is also why I believe that hardwork and education should come hand in hand...

~~~ I suddenly ran out of thoughts hahaha :)) hopefully this blog entry would give birth to more posts in the near future... sorry for the "bitin-ness" of this entry.. writers block I guess.. but I sure do hope this springs out well... :D

_ I want to hear what you think about these thoughts of mine... hehehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment