Saturday, January 7, 2012

Love shades



I love accessories.. but not until now have I found my new love for the accessory they call the sunglasses...

I always consider sunglasses as a mere accessory that is primarily functional.. which is why I rarely use it.. I even forget to bring it most of the time... and the rare case I bring a pair with me is when to my dismay it suddenly rains... not until I discovered the Heart shaped glasses

It was an old trend way back and there came a time fancy glasses such as these are a hit in photobooth events and never really worn in the streets.. and well now.. I plan to change that.. I will be wearing them over and over and over again...

Aside from the fact that I love hearts sooo much the glasses just screams my personality out hahaha :))




No comments:

Post a Comment