Saturday, December 10, 2011

Letters

after 4 hours of cleaning my cabinets... as i am a big hoarder of memories.. (and now I seriously am trying change them)...


These are letters from my grade 6 classmates.. whom I kept until two weeks ago...   those were goodtimes...

as I was skimming through what were written on them, I couldn't but smile and to laugh it all off.. because it seems as if I had the biggest problems during those times...

maybe it was the "puberty" emotions but really.. if you look at our lives.. every year as we all grow older.. everything gets harder or atleast the challenges that we face are all challenges we will look back a year or two from now and laugh them all off...


its just a matter of looking at things in a different perspective... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment